Manage Your Boss
Giving feedback to your supervisor is crucial for smooth cooperation. This is because it helps you understand each other better and ensures that you function as a team. Moreover, when you give feedback, you show that you have initiative and learn how to communicate effectively with people in higher positions. And you know, by honestly giving your opinion, you contribute to the development of the company. This is not only good for you, but also for your boss.
After this Skill Sprint, you will be able to:
- Give effective and respectful feedback to your supervisor.
- Establish a trusting relationship with your boss, in which open communication is central.
- Support and coach your supervisor for better performance and job satisfaction.
- What does it mean to coach your boss?
- The importance of effective communication and how to achieve it.
- Building a trusting relationship with your supervisor.
- Techniques for giving constructive feedback.
- How to support and motivate your boss for joint success.
Experiential learning at The House of Coaching
At The House of Coaching, we stand for learning by doing. Our Skill Sprints are interactive, hands-on and designed to bring about real change. You get not only knowledge, but also the tools to put it into practice.
Leadership & Talent Empowerment Month Skill Sprint
This Skill Sprint is being organised once as part of our special 'Leadership & Talent Empowerment Month' at The House of Coaching. A month full of learning experiences aimed at empowering your leadership skills and talents. This unique online workshop is an unmissable opportunity for anyone looking to strengthen their leadership and communication skills.
So sign up for this Skill Sprint immediately and become a master at giving feedback to your supervisor.
|Number of modules
|Price (excl. VAT)
|Price (incl. VAT)